Thursday, October 14, 2010

Some Thoughts...



உன்னை நினைக்கும் பொழுதெல்லாம்
என்னை நினைத்து நான் மகிழ்வேன் - ஏக்கத்துடன், நீ 
என்னை பார்த்து சிரிக்கும் நொடிகளுக்காக.....


Translation: Whenever I think of you, I feel happy for myself.. with lots of anxiety, I wait for long time - for the simple smile which comes out of your lips... 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
மனம் துடிக்குது உன் கரம் பிடித்திடவே - தினம் தினம் உன் முகம் பார்த்திடவே - நெஞ்சம் தவிக்குது உன் இதயம் திறந்து பேசடியே - என் அவளே, என்னவளே!


Translation: My heart wants to hold your hands, wants to see your face daily; the heart is suffering a lot, oh my sweet lady, open your heart and speak out its words... (Its kind of a rhyming sentence in Tamil)

No comments:

Post a Comment